Around 1 Hr 35 Min, we can made Mini Cheesecake Bites, now we will show you how to do it. Mini Cheescake Bites is delicious cake made it with tasty combination of cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, whipped topping and vanilla, and are topped with fresh fruit, pie filling or melted chocolate. Just perfect.
Mini Cheesecake bites Ingredients
- 1/4 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (9.5 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Mini Puff Pastry Shells
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- Thinly sliced fresh fruit, prepared pie filling and/or melted chocolate
Mini Cheesecake bites Directions
- First, Bake, cool and remove the “tops” of the shells according to the package directions.
- Then stir the cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl with a whisk until it’s smooth. Fold the whipped topping and vanilla extract into the cream cheese mixture.
- Then we need to spoon about 2 teaspoons of the cream cheese mixture into each shell. Top with the fruit, pie filling and/or chocolate.
- And the last step is refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
That’s it, easy right, now create Delicious Mini Cheesecake Bites much simple and easier