Let us prepare the necessary ingredients.
Breakfast Wrap Ingredients
- a handful of rocket leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 4 large, thin slices smoked ham
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 6 large eggs
- 30ml/2tbsp tomato ketchup
Breakfast Wrap Directions
- Firstly, place the eggs in a small pan, cover with boiling water and bring to the boil. Boil for 6 mins, drain the eggs, rinse in cold water, tapping the shells all over. When cool enough to handle, peel away the shells. Cut into slices.
- Then, place the tortillas on the work top, spread each with a little ketchup, top with the ham, folding it a little so it’s down the centre of the wrap. Top with the tomato and egg slices and lastly the rocket leaves. Fold the sides of the wrap over, then roll up from the side nearest to you to make a neat wrap. Cut in half and serve.
Easy enough, right? Now, time for you to try breakfast wrap recipe. Happy Cooking