Caramel Apple Crisp is very tasty. I’ll give the recipe for you. It took 25 minutes to prepare and 45 minutes to cook.
Variety of apple slices and spices topped with bread crumbs Parker House, nuts and spices these delicious sharper.
Caramel Apple Crisp Ingredients
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, hazelnuts or pecans
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened and cut into bits
- 8 Sister Schubert Parker House Rolls, defrosted and broken into crumbs
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into bits
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 8 large assorted apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- Marzetti Caramel Apple Dip
- Vanilla, cinnamon or salted caramel ice cream
Caramel Apple Crisp Directions
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 13-inch baking dish
- Then forr topping, combine Sister Schubert Parker House Rolls with all remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Cut butter into ingredients to create a crumble topping.
- For filling, combine apples, sugar, cinnamon, flour, zest and cider and toss well to coat apple slices. Transfer apple mixture to prepared pan. Dot top of apple filling with butter. Cover apples with topping. Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until topping is light golden brown. Cool slightly and drizzle top of crisp with warm Marzetti Carmel Apple Dip and serve with ice cream.
- And last, crisp can also be prepared in individual ramekins; baking times may vary depending upon the size of the baking dishes.
Caramel Apple Crisp Photos Gallery
Caramel Apple Crisp Video
Sprinkle Caramel Apple Crisp with caramel apple sauce and top with ice cream while still warm from the oven