This time I will share Chocolate Bonfire cake recipe. This cake is very unusual.
This Bonfire cake will be ready in just 20 minutes.
Chocolate Bonfire Cake Ingredients
- Edible red food colouring
- Sparkler, to serve
- 1 shop-bought round 20cm (8in) chocolate cake
- 1 pot chocolate spread
- 15-20 chocolate flakes (2 packets)
- 23cm (9in) cake board
- 100g (3½ oz) good-quality white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 300g (10½ oz) chocolate butter cream (from supermarkets)
Chocolate Bonfire Cake Photos Gallery
Chocolate Bonfire Cake Directions
- First, cut the chocolate cake in half horizontally, spread with a layer of chocolate spread, then sandwich back together.
- Then, carefully cut the cake to make a cone, sticking the pieces together with some of the butter cream. Place the cake on the cake board and cover the whole cake with the remainder of the butter cream and surround with chocolate flakes.
- Next, melt the white chocolate in a pan, then drop blobs on to a piece of greaseproof paper and spread to make flame shapes. With a small brush, add the red food colouring to bring your flames to life. Arrange the flames in the bonfire and add a sparkler just before serving.
Chocolate Bonfire Cake Video
Chocolate Bonfire cake looks amazing and easy to make.