The kids will really like it if you involve to make a cake. Encourage children to help you to make an easy cake. That way you once gave a lesson to them.
Get the kids to help you make Easter biscuits cookies which is tasty and simple.
Easter Biscuits Ingredients
- Drop yellow food colouring
- Chocolate sprinkles and mini eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 40g ready to roll Icing
- 100g icing sugar, sifted
- 100g caster sugar
- 175g butter, at room temperature
- 250g plain flour, sifted
Easter Biscuits Photos Gallery
Easter Biscuits Directions
- First, preheat oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4. Cover two baking sheets with baking paper. Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon. Mix in the yolk, then the flour to make a dough.
- Then, cover a work surface with baking paper and put the dough on top. Cover with cling film, then roll out the dough through it to the thickness of a pound coin. Remove cling film.
- Next, use an 6cm cutter to cut out 30 biscuits, re-rolling the dough as necessary. Put the biscuits on the baking trays. Bake for 15 mins. Leave to cool.
- And after that, roll out the icing and cut 30 x 5cm rounds. Mix the icing sugar with a little water and colouring, and use to fix an icing round on top of each biscuit. Drizzle icing over the top and decorate with sprinkles and eggs.
Easter Biscuits Video
Decorate the Easter biscuits with chocolate eggs and bunnies to look fun.