One of the greatest salad recipes ever. Yes, this is the Easy Caesar salad recipe.
It only takes 35 minutes to cook.
Easy Caesar Salad Ingredients
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1tsp Worcester sauce
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- 1tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cos lettuce
- 1 large garlic clove, halved
- 4 slices thick white bread, crusts removed
- 8tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 50g can anchovy fillets in oil, drained
- 100g Parmesan, grated
Easy Caesar Salad Photos Gallery
Easy Caesar Salad Directions
- First, preheat oven to 190ºC/gas 5. Gently heat the olive oil with the garlic clove. Take off the heat, strain off 5tbsp and set aside to cool for the dressing. Meanwhile, cut the bread into small chunks and toss in remaining olive oil. Put on a baking sheet and cook for 15 – 20 mins until golden and crispy.
- Then, mix together the lemon juice, Worcester sauce, mustard and mayonnaise, then gradually whisk in the cooled oil.
- And tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces and put into a large bowl. Toss in the dressing and sprinkle over the anchovies, croutons and Parmesan.
Easy Caesar Salad Video
Easy Caesar salad is a classic summer dish is ideal both as a starter or main dish.