Let us make Easy vegetarian lasagna. This quick vegetarian lasagna is very easy to make and taste delicious.
Easy Vegetarian Lasagna Ingredients
- Pinch fresh nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6-8 sheets lasagne
- 25g/1 oz butter
- 25g/1 oz plain flour
- 50g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 50g gruyere cheese, grated
- 50g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 600ml/1 pint milk
- 2 x 283g cans creamed mushrooms
- 2 x 390g cans ratatouille
Easy Vegetarian Lasagna Directions
- At first, preheat oven to 200C/ 400F/ Gas 6.
- Then, melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Next, stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and gradually stir in the milk to get a smooth cheese sauce. Return to the heat, continue stirring. Bring to the boil then simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Then, add ½ the grated cheese and heat gently for 1 minute, whisking until the cheeses have melted, season with nutmeg, salt and black pepper.
- Put the creamed mushrooms into a bowl and combine with ½ the cheese.
- After that, put ½ the cheese and mushrooms sauce in the bottom of an oven proof dish and pour over 1 can of ratatouille. Lay 3-4 pasta sheets over the top then repeat.
- Pour the remainder of the cheese sauce over the top of the lasagne, sprinkle with the remaining Gruyere and parmesan.
- And last, bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Easy vegetarian lasagna is packed full of vegetables and is a great way to get your five-a-day. Happy Cooking