Do you want to enjoy a very healthy ice? This Herbal Ice Cubes.
Freezing is a simple and very good for preserving fresh culinary herbs. Packing in ice cube trays make it easy to always have fresh herbs on hand, adding fresh herbs to flavor soups, sauces, and beverages.
Herbal Ice Cubes Ingredients
- herbs, of choice (basil, chives, cilantro, fennel, lovage, mint, oregano, parsley, rosemary, sage, tarragon, thyme, et)
- boiling water
Herbal Ice Cubes Photos Gallery
Herbal Ice Cubes Directions
- First, mince herb (s) of choice.
- Then, pack minced herb (s) into an ice cube tray, each 3/4 full.
- Next, fill with boiling water, (this will blanch the herbs before freezing and will help them retain their flavor and color).
- Once the herbal ice cubes are frozen, you can pop them out of their tray and into freezer bags for storage.
- Use as needed.
Herbal Ice Cubes Video
Cooking time (duration):2 Hrs 10 Mins
You can freeze herbs individually or in combination of other herbs. Try Herbal Ice Cubes.