Cat figure this one very well known around the world. The form is cute and adorable to make much-loved by all circles. Your children would also like Hello Kitty.
And this time I will share with you about how to make Hello Kitty cupcakes.
Hello Kitty Cupcakes Ingredients
- Pink food colouring
- Hello Kitty cookie cutter
- 1 medium egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 30 ml milk
- 100g margarine
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp milk
- 125g butter
- 250g icing sugar, sieved
Hello Kitty Cupcakes Photos Gallery
Hello Kitty Cupcakes Directions
The day before:
- First, prepare the Kitty toppers – roll out some white sugarpaste.
- With a Hello Kitty cookie cutter, cut the faces.
- Then decorate with black and yellow icing pens and a pink sugarpaste bow. Leave to dry.
To make the cakes:
- At first, preheat the oven to 180oC.
- Then, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour and baking powder. Alternately add the flour mixture and milk, to the margarine mixture. Add the pink food colouring.
- Pour the mixture in the cupcake liners and bake 20 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Set aside for 5 minutes, then place onto a wire rack.
To make the buttercream:
- Firts, put the buttercream ingredients in the bowl of your mixer. Cover the top and mix on low speed for 1 minute and then medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Then, colour the buttercream with the pink food colouring.
- And decorate each cupcake with buttercream and a Hello Kitty topper.
Hello Kitty Cupcakes Video
Cooking time (duration): 45 Minutes
Creating a Hello Kitty cupcakes are a great way to get children involved in the kitchen and they can enjoy their hard work when they are ready to eat. Happy Cooking