Let’s make a Mexican-Style Coffee. If you’re a fan of coffee will definitely be practicing this recipe.
Prepare all ingredients required that only takes 5 minutes.
Mexican-Style Coffee Ingredients
- 1 fluid ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 fluid ounce tequila
- 1 tablespoon whipped topping (optional)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, for garnish (optional)
- 1 pinch cocoa powder, for garnish (optional)
- 4 fluid ounces hot brewed coffee
Mexican-Style Coffee Photos Gallery
Mexican-Style Coffee Directions
- Very easy, pour the coffee into a mug. Stir in the coffee liqueur and tequila. Garnish with whipped topping, cinnamon, and cocoa powder.
Mexican-Style Coffee Video
Cooking time (duration): 5 Minutes
Mixing warm coffee to drink tequila and coffee makes for the perfect apres ski. Enjoy the Mexican-Style Coffee.