Let’s make a pizza pie, I’ll share the recipe. To make it very fast, simple and delicious.
To make it takes 10 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook.
Pizza Pie Ingredients
- 1/4 cup (60ml) tomato pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup (40g) pitted kalamata olives, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green capsicum, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (55g) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 sheets (25cm) ready-rolled frozen puff pastry
- 4 salami slices, coarsely chopped
- 40g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 50g shaved ham, coarsely chopped
Pizza Pie Photos Gallery
Pizza Pie Directions
- First, preheat oven to 220°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Place a pastry sheet on the tray. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the pastry, leaving a 2cm border. Sprinkle with the cheese. Continue layering with the ham, salami, olives, capsicum and mushrooms.
- Then, place remaining pastry sheet over the filling to enclose. Press the edges together to seal. Brush the pastry lightly with egg. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden. Remove from oven; cut into quarters to serve. Serve immediately.
Pizza Pie Video
Pizza pie is a pizza cake that the whole family will love.