Well, I will share a recipe that is very healthy.
This is Apple, spinach and mint juice recipe.
Apple, Spinach and Mint Juice Ingredients
- 1 lime, peeled
- 2 cups mint leaves
- 4 celery stalks
- 5 green apples
- 100g baby spinach leaves
Time to share a Portuguese chicken wraps recipe.
It only takes 11 ingredients to make Portuguese chicken wraps.
Portuguese Chicken Wraps Ingredients
- 1/3 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 baby cos lettuce heart, leaves washed, shredded
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into sticks
- 1 teaspoon Portuguese chicken seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 (400g) chicken breast fillets
- 8 mini flour tortillas
- 250g grape tomatoes, halved
I will share a creme caramel recipe.
Style creme caramel is gluten-free desserts that everyone will love.
Creme Caramel Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 eggs
- 300ml thickened cream
Did you ever make Chilli beef rissoles? I got the recipe.
Spice up the night with these spicy meatballs served Mexican-style grilled in a tortilla with avocado, tomato and sour cream.
Chilli Beef Rissoles Ingredients
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 red onion, grated
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons Mexican chilli powder
- 2 avocados, roughly mashed
- 8 burrito tortillas
- 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 12 small cos lettuce leaves
- 750g beef mince
Let’s try a new recipe to make Red Lobster ® Nantucket Baked Cod.
I will share the recipe.
Red Lobster® Nantucket Baked Cod Ingredients
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- Spice Blend
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh cod fish fillets
- 2 small tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Watermelon is juicy and sweet, it provides the perfect refreshing snack. And I will share the Chocolate-dipped watermelon recipe.
Combine sweet fruit with bitter dark chocolate is a great mix and topping each bite with crunchy pistachio nuts this simple fruit turns into a show stopping dessert.
Chocolate-dipped Watermelon Ingredients
- 1 watermelon, flesh removed and cut into wedges
- 50g pistachio nuts, chopped
- 200g dark chocolate
Do you like sorbet, ice lollies, and strawberries? Well, let’s make them into one.
And here’s Strawberry sorbet lollies recipe.
Strawberry Sorbet Lollies Ingredients
- 1 x medium orange, squeezed
- 50g caster sugar
- 60ml water
- 250g strawberries, hulled and cut in half
Pita Pizzas are very good as an appetizer.
These are the ingredients needed to make Pita Pizzas.
Pita Pizzas Ingredients
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, finely shredded
- 2 pita breads (6 inches in diameter)
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves or 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
This recipe is a lifesaver for a quick mid-week supper.
And here Dukkah lamb cutlets with quinoa salad recipe.
Dukkah Lamb Cutlets with Quinoa Salad Ingredients
For the quinoa salad
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 cucumber, finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 100ml/3½fl oz extra virgin olive oil
- 200g/7oz quinoa, cooked according to the packet instructions
For the dukkah
- ½ tsp cloves
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- pinch turmeric
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 orange, juice only
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 12 lamb cutlets
- 30g/1oz pistachios, chopped
- 50g/2oz hazelnuts, chopped
This is a Thai beef larb, tasty, versatile and easy to clean up afterwards.
Prepare all ingredients and equipment needed to make Thai beef larb.
Thai Beef Larb Ingredients
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Cooked vermicelli noodles and lime wedges, to serve
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 medium brown onion, chopped
- 1 lemongrass stalk (white part only), finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 600g beef mince