In the last post I wrote about How To Make Christmas Reindeer Cupcakes. Now, I will share the Snowman biscuits (Christmas cookies) recipe.
Follow the step-by-step guide to make this snowman cute biscuits.
Snowman Biscuits (Christmas cookies) Ingredients
- 1 large free-range egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g/3½oz caster sugar
- 100g/3½oz butter, plus extra for greasing
- 200g/7oz self raising flour
For the decorations
- white and blue fondant icing
- white and black writing icing
- 48 small chocolate balls
It’s time to share The Original Snowball recipe. Easy and fast.
Follow the steps below to make it.
The Original Snowball Ingredients
- ginger ale, to top up
- 1 lime, juice and zest only
- 1 small free-range egg
- 3 tsp caster sugar
- 50ml Scotch whisky
Welcome to the December full of luck. Have you prepared a dish for Christmas tomorrow?
If you are still searching, try Honey and almond-crusted ham recipe.
Honey and Almond-crusted Ham Ingredients
- 3/4 firmly packed cup (165g) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (40g) slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup (175g) honey
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (250ml) orange juice
- 2 tbs Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- 6kg whole leg ham on the bone
Now, I’ll share Summer berry trifle recipe. It’s easy to make it.
Summer Berry Trifle Ingredients
- 1 x 85g pkt Aeroplane quick-set strawberry & raspberry jelly crystals
- 2 x 150g punnets blueberries
- 2 x 250g punnets strawberries, washed, hulled, halved
- 14 bought jam rollettes, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 80ml (1/3 cup) apple juice or sweet sherry
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream, whipped
- 500ml (2 cups) Pauls premium vanilla custard
Still confused looking for ideas for party dessert recipes weekend? Try the Banana Walnut Bread Pudding recipe.
Could also use pecans instead of walnuts. This is great with coconut, raisins, and dried cranberries, too!
Banana Walnut Bread Pudding Ingredients
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf day-old French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 4 very ripe bananas, mashed
Christmas soon arrived, so there is no harm in trying out new recipes for the dishes tomorrow.
It Reindeer Christmas cupcakes recipe.
Reindeer Christmas Cupcakes Ingredients
- 2 free-range eggs
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Irish cream liqueur
- 125g/4½oz butter, softened
- 100ml/3½fl oz milk
- 100g/3½oz dark 70% cocoa solids chocolate, melted
- 175g/6oz caster sugar
- 200g/7oz self raising flour
For the chocolate icing
- 3 tbsp double cream
- 50g dark chocolate, chopped
- giant chocolate buttons
- crisp-coated chocolates (such as Smarties or M&Ms)
- mini pretzels
- black writing icing
- mini marshmallows, sliced
Who does not love ice cream? Almost everyone likes, children, adults, old, young,, everything.
And this time I will share Cassata ice-cream cake, try to make it.
Cassata Ice-cream Cake Ingredients
- Olive oil spray
- Cocoa powder, to dust
- 1 x 17cm bought plain single-square sponge cake
- 1 x 2L ctn Neapolitan ice-cream
- 2 tbs Galliano amaretto liqueur
- 2 tbs coarsely grated dark chocolate
- 45g (1/4 cup) dried mixed fruit
If you want to enjoy the delights of pasta. There is no harm in trying this Carrot Ribbon Spaghetti recipe.
Pasta was a reliable family banquet. With so many recipes to be as reliable and fast material for cooking, spaghetti recipe is perfect for those days when the only thing in the fridge was some leftover carrots from the Sunday roast.
Carrot Ribbon Spaghetti Ingredients
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 raw carrots, peeled
- 150g goat’s cheese
- 500g dried spaghetti
What’s on your mind see the picture above? Definitely want to taste the deliciousness. This is Amazing Maltesers cake and you can make it yourself at home.
Amazing Maltesers Cake Ingredients
- 1 tbs milk, extra
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 50g (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 75g (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 95g (3/4 cup) malted milk powder
- 115g (3/4 cup) self-raising flour
- 125g butter, chopped
- 185g butter, extra, at room temperature
- 185ml (3/4 cup) milk
- 200g (1 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 345g (2 1/4 cups) icing sugar mixture
- 465g Maltesers
- 30g butter
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
- 300g dark cooking chocolate, finely chopped
Give a big surprise for loved ones with Surprise chocolate raspberry cake. Below is the recipe to make it.
Read carefully the ingrediantss needed and methods.
Surprise Raspberry Chocolate Cake Ingredients
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3 eggs
- 20g flaked almonds, roasted
- 40g butter, melted, plus extra, softened, to grease
- 100g (1 cup) Dutch cocoa, plus extra, to dust
- 100g dark chocolate (55% cocoa solids), very finely chopped
- 120g (1 cup) ground almonds
- 150g frozen raspberries
- 175g icing sugar, sifted
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) self-raising flour
- 250ml (1 cup) buttermilk
- 300g (1 cup) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 440g (2 cups) caster sugar
- You’ll need a 25cm (2.25L) bundt cake pan, available from kitchen shops.